Creating unique branding, communications and print, websites and interactive experiences.
- Brand & Strategy
- Visual Design & Creativity
- Web & Interface Development
- CMS & eCommerce
- Marketing, CRM, email & social
- Print & Supply
- Identitying who you are, what you do, and who your customers are. Solutions to reach your goals, and designs to create a good impression with your customers. Defining what goes into a brand’s unique style and voice.
- Content managment systems (e.g. wordpress) help you easliy update your site anytime you need. eCommerce solutions help you sell online.
- Graphic design, image manipulation, illustration, photography. Visual design elements and principles fundamentally contruct good design.
- Get found by potential customers, communicate with existing custombers, and gain traffic or attention through social media sites. Create campaigns that capture imagination.
- Printed material such as business cards, brochures, leaflets, exhibition stands, and promotional material; all helps you market your brand.
Design & development process
Dependent on your budget, and the scale of your project BrightDay can help you with the whole process.
Start a project by identifying the problem and solutions, planning and defining. This stage often includes a brief, specification, strategy, concepts, wireframes, research, and analysis.
Release your brand into the world. Publish or distribute. Create marketing material, set up CRM, emails, social media, PR, and advertising. Track your goals.
Developing quality solutions for improved brand experience, performance and prosperity by design.
Some of the most successfull brands today started with good design. Creative thinking in early stages will set you in good stead.
Refining your brand and improving performance by design is a sound investment. Ready for the next frontier?
Multidisciplinary designers have a broader scope of what will work and a wider skillset ensuring that designs meet business goals.
Hi, I'm Leanne, and I'm all about creating stuff.
I am a qualified (BA Hons) and experienced (13+ years) freelance designer. I consider myself multidisciplinary. I’m creative, logical, adaptable, flexible, empathetic and open-minded.
A passionately curious creative generalist, introverted lateral thinker, tea addict with an interest in humans, a love of dogs, and often found wearing silly socks.
Particularly interested in creating authentic human experiences and facilitating positive change, not just in design, but in life.
I’m always looking to work with great folks. Send me an email with some details about your project.
I'm located in Sussex, South East UK, and occasionally work further afield.
Let's Work Together. Let's build a unique brand, create products or services that stand out. Create interaction's that are easy to use and work well. Attract leads, inspire customers, create the right impression, make the marketing process easier and communication simpler.